The primary role of Institutional Development Assistant is to assist thInstitutional Development Lead in supporting partners with the goal of building their capacities and enhancing their performance. The Institutional Development Assistant reports to SCHEP’s Institutional Development Lead.
- Assist and work closely with the Institutional Development Lead to strengthen the community of practice
- Assist in managing, in coordination with the Institutional Development Lead, relationships and work with relevant institutions and organizations
- Ensure the implementation of effective and efficient online portal system
- Coordinate workshops and conferences related to fostering an enabling environment
- Assist in managing and designing scholarship and fellowship programs
- Assist in collecting data and crafting reports
- Work closely with the Institutional Development Lead on varied tasks
- Assist in any additional administrative and technical tasks as requested
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree (BA or higher) in archaeology, cultural heritage management, tourism, communications, or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in archaeology, cultural heritage resource or tourism
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience in awareness raising activities
- IT skills, particularly with web-based applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English and Arabic)